Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Friday, October 22, 2010

PENGUIN CLASSICS CLOTHBOUND COLLECTION

I love books. I collect them. All kinds, sizes, old, and new, but I specifically love the colorful covers. So imagine how excited I was to find on Amazon.com that Penguin Classics has released an entire collection, about 50 books and counting, in beautiful hardcover clothbound colors. I am so buying this collection for myself for Christmas and I can't wait!!!!

Pride and Prejudice


The Sonnets, Shakespeare

Sense and Sensibility
Great Expectations
Cranford
Wuthering Heights

A Christmas Carol

No comments: